NAPIT & SafeContractor PAT Testing
NAPIT & SafeContractor PAT Tester
NAPIT (The National Association of Professional Inspectors & Testers) is a Government authorised and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) membership scheme.
We are NAPIT certified scheme members that have demonstrated competence, by technical qualification and have the right processes and procedures to assure compliance.
NAPIT Members audited requirements are:
- Able to complete work safely and legally to required standards.
- Are regularly assessed to provide assurance of their ongoing competence.
- Capable of working to the very latest health and safety regulations.
- Able to provide certificates and reports to demonstrate the regulatory compliance of the work they do.
- Engineers are regularly tested for technical & practical knowledge, based on the C&G 2377 Level 3 qualification that is a requirement of NAPIT membership.
- PAT Testing has to be carried out in Accordance with the IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- Test Instrumentation must be maintained and calibrated in accordance with manufacturers specification.
SafeContractor is a SSIP and PAS91 contractor accreditation scheme, that ensures clients can have confidence that Testsafe have been audited and comply with professional standards of health and safety practice.
SafeContractor annual audits cover:
- Engineer technical qualification to C&G 2377 Level 3.
- Health and Safety policy review.
- Health and safety training matrix.
- External health and safety consultant qualification.
- Assessment that PPE has been supplied.
- Risk assessment review.
- Method statement review.
- On Site health and safety inspections and audits.
- Evidence of health and safety discussions with employees.
- Work equipment maintenance records, including PAT Testing.
- Records of accidents and work related ill health.
- Confirmation of Insurance.