Why you need
professional portable appliance testing
To comply with the 1989 Electricity at Work regulations, which require all businesses to implement a programme of inspection and testing of all necessary portable appliances.
Preventative maintenance – reducing the risk of electric shock, burns and faults which could cause fire or explosion
Insurance companies require mandatory compliance with legislation – don’t risk it !
How can TestSafe PAT testing services help?
TestSafe offers a comprehensive, fully managed inspection and testing service.
- TestSafe is a NAPIT, Safecontractor and Trustmark approved company
- £10 Million Employers Liability Insurance & £500,000 Professional Indemnity Insurance
- We can take responsibility for combined visual inspection and testing of your portable appliances using the very latest, calibrated instrumentation
- We provide detailed test reports and certification for compliance with regulations and insurance. Also providing an electrical appliance asset register
- TestSafe PAT testing brings you peace of mind that you have complied with your “Duty of Care”
- We GUARANTEE to remind you of retest dates – Leave it to US!
For PAT testing services, plug testing and appliance testing in Aldridge, Alfreton, Ashby, Aspley, Atherstone, Barton under Needwood, Beeston, Belper, Brownhills, Burntwood, Burton upon Trent, Cannock, Castle Donington, Coalville, Coleshill, Coventry, Derby, Dordon, Fazeley, Fradley, Hinckley, Ibstock, Ilkeston, Leicester, Lichfield, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Measham, Nottingham, Nuneaton, Rugeley, Shenstone, Stafford, Stapleford, Sutton Coldfield, Swadlincote, Tamworth, Tamworth, Uttoxeter, Walsall, Woodville
TestSafe Ltd. Bretby Business Park, Ashby Road, Burton on Trent DE15 0YZ
Registered Office: Dovedale House, Bretby Business Park, Burton on Trent DE15 0YZ Company no. 5389298 Vat no. 857 5305 06